- 1/3 cup Low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tsps Mustard
- 4 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Chives - to taste
- 1 Lemon - cut into slices
- 1 medium Yellow onion - cut into rings
- 7 oz Cod - or mild white fish
- Tarragon - to taste
- Rosemary- to taste
- 2 cups Chopped leeks
- 3 cups Diced mushrooms
- 3 cups Sliced zucchini
- 3 tbsps Burgundy cooking wine
- 3 tbsps White cooking wine
- 3 tbsps Water
- In a mini-food processor, blend cottage cheese, mustard and olive oil until smooth.
- Add salt, fresh ground pepper and chives to taste. Set aside.
- In a small casserole dish, place lemon slices and half the onion rings.
- Place fish on top of onions, then layer the remaining onion slices.
- Season with salt, pepper and fresh herbs and place remaining onion rings on top.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake in a 400°F oven for 25 minutes until fish flakes.
- Remove foil, spread cottage cheese mixture on top of fish, and return to the oven until heated.
- While fish is baking, place leeks, mushrooms, and zucchini into a large, deep, non-stick pan.
- Cook (covered) in white and burgundy cooking wines and some water. Season with salt and pepper.
- When veggies are tender and liquid is reduced, put veggies on a plate and top with fish.
Zone Products In This Recipe: