- 2 cups 0%-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 23 Chopped Macadamia Nuts
- 5 scoops 35g
- 1 tsp Cinnamon - or 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract -in nonalcoholic base or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla in alcohol
- 1/2 tsp Stevia - to taste
- 5 pitted and sliced or 6 ¾ cups thawed frozen sliced peaches
- 24 cherries
- Combine ingredients for vanilla cream (except stevia). Stir and taste.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon stevia if protein powder is unsweetened or a sweeter taste is desired. Blend and taste again.
- Add more stevia as/if needed.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight if time permits.
- Divide peaches between 4 serving bowls.
- Top with protein-enriched cream sauce.
- Garnish with cherries and serve.
Zone Products In This Recipe: