- 3 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - divided
- 6 oz Ground turkey breast
- 2 cups Bean sprouts
- 2 cups Bell pepper strips
- 3/4 cup Snow peas
- 3/4 cup Pearl onions - frozen
- 3 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup Zoned Espagnol Sauce
- In medium sauté pan heat 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and cook the turkey (breaking it up as it cooks) and bean sprouts.
- In second nonstick sauté pan, heat remaining olive oil.
- Sauté peppers, snow peas, onions, broccoli, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
- Cook until tender, then add Zoned Espagnol Sauce.
- Blend turkey mixture with vegetables and serve.
Zone Products In This Recipe: