- 4 Envelopes Unflavored Gelatin - Knox
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Kiwi Fuit - Peeled and Diced
- 3/4 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Cup Strawberries - Diced
- 1/4 Cup Seedless Red Grapes - Halves
- 1 tbsp Banana Extract
- 1 tbsp Orange Extract
- 1/2 tsp Strawberry Extract
- 2 tbsps Walnuts - Chopped
- Mint Leaves - To Taste
- In saucepan, place gelatin and water.
- Stir until dissolved and then add fruit and extracts.
- Heat to a simmer, stirring gently for 10 minutes until the raspberries dissolve.
- Pour liquid into eight-inch by eight-inch by two-inch pan and let cool.
- When cool, add nuts.
- When Jellied Fruit Salad has set, place in four serving dishes and garnish with mint leaves.