- 2 tsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Leeks - sliced
- 4 1/2 oz Sole fillet
- 4 ounces White wine
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Shallot - minced (1 shallot)
- 1 tsp Fresh dill
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/2 tsp Lemon-herb seasoning
- 5 oz Spinach - steam
- 1/2 cup Blueberries - for dessert
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brush a medium baking dish with olive oil.
- Layer the bottom of the dish with leeks. Place sole on top.
- In a medium bowl, combine wine, garlic, shallots, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Gently pour wine mixture into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon-herb seasoning.
- Tightly cover baking dish and place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile steam spinach, remove to a bowl and sprinkle with white vinegar and serve with fish.
- Enjoy blueberries for dessert.
Zone Products In This Recipe: