- 1 seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 12 oz Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lbs Summer squash - cut length wise for the grill
- 4 large Tomatoes - halved
- 1 Oriental Green Bean Salad - (see recipe in sides and snacks)
- 4 cup Strawberries
- In a medium bowl prepare the relish by mixing together the cucumber, parsley, chopped onion, bell pepper, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the cumin and chili powder with the olive oil.
- Rub the mixture onto the chicken and place in a shallow dish.
- Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator at least 1 hour (or overnight).
- Cut the summer squash and tomatoes for the grill and set aside.
- Oil the grill grate and heat the grill to medium.
- Put the summer squash and tomatoes on the grill with the chicken.
- Grill chicken on medium heat for 8 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- Serve with cucumber relish.
- Divide up the strawberries.
Zone Products In This Recipe: