- 2 Small Side Salads with Dressing
- 1 tbsp Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz Shrimp - medium
- 2 tbsps Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsps Scallions - sliced
- 1 tbsp Gingerroot - minced
- 1 tsp Garlic - minced
- 1 tbsp Wine vinegar
- Ground black pepper - to taste
- 3 cups Cauliflower-mash (Faux Mashed Potatoes)
- 1 1/2 cups Green beans
- Make 2 Small Side Salads with dressing. Set aside.
- In a plastic baggie place olive oil, shrimp, soy sauce, scallions, ginger, garlic, vinegar, and pepper. Close bag and shake.
- Place mixture on a baking sheet covered with foil for easy cleanup.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 8 minutes until shrimp turn pink.
- Meanwhile steam some green beans and create Cauliflower-mash.
Zone Products In This Recipe: