- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic - minced
- 1 cup White onion - diced
- 2 Celery stalks - chopped
- 1 cup Green bell pepper - diced
- 1 cup Red bell pepper - diced
- 3 cups Cauliflower - riced with your food processor or box grated
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 3 tbsps Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock - more if needed
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add garlic, onion, celery, and peppers; sauté until soft.
- Stir in riced cauliflower, adding thyme, bay leaf, salt, pepper, chili and cumin.
- Mix in small amount of stock (1 tbsp at a time) just to blend the flavors together.
- 1 serving is 9g carbs and 3g fat
Zone Products In This Recipe: