- 1 cup Fresh parsley - we used flat leaf
- 1/4 cup Fresh oregano leaves
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Grated lime rind
- 2 tbsps Fresh lime juice
- 5 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Kitchen Basics unsalted vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Crushed red pepper
- Combine parsley or cilantro (or a 1-cup mixture of both), oregano, and garlic in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add lime rind and remaining ingredients to herb mixture; process until herbs are very finely chopped and mixture is well combined.
- 1 serving is 6gF/3gC
Zone Products In This Recipe: