- 2 cups Kitchen Basics unsalted chicken stock
- 1 cup Cooked chicken breast - (leftover or Perdue Shortcuts) diced
- 2 Carrots - chopped
- 2 stocks Celery - chopped
- 4 oz (about 1 3/4 cups) Zucchini - diced
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 3 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Strawberries
- 1 cup Blueberries - for dessert
- 1/2 cup Fat-free whipped cream - we used Reddi Whip
- Boil the stock in a large pot.
- Add the next 6 ingredients and simmer all together for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper; top each bowl with 1 1/2 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make a berry salad topped with fat-free whipped cream.
Zone Products In This Recipe: