- 2 cups Summer squash
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 6 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast - cut into one-inch strips
- 3 tbsps store bought
- 2 cups Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger - sprinkled in yogurt (or 1 1/2 tsps grated ginger root)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 cup Plain low-fat yogurt
- Spray a skillet with vegetable spray and cook the chicken.
- Remove chicken from the pan.
- Add veggies and pesto and cook until almost desired texture, three minutes.
- Return chicken to the pan and stir to coat chicken with pesto. Cook another one to two minutes.
- In two separate bowls stir the ginger and vanilla into the yogurt and gently mix in the blueberries.