- 2 cups Frozen broccoli - prepared as package directs
- 3 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil - divided
- 6 tsps Cider vinegar - divided
- 6 oz flattened)
- 3/4 cup Applesauce - unsweetened
- 1 1/2 cups water packed
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 5 cups Mushrooms - sliced
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Cook broccoli and set aside.
- In a sauté pan, add 1 teaspoon oil, 4 teaspoons vinegar and flattened chicken.
- Cook until chicken is browned; then add applesauce, fruit cocktail and cinnamon to sauté pan. Simmer for 5-10 minutes to blend flavors.
- In a second nonstick sauté pan, add 2 teaspoons oil, 2 teaspoons vinegar and mushrooms and prepared broccoli.
- Cook mushrooms until tender.
- On two dinner plates, place a mound of sautéed mushrooms, topped with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley, paprika, salt and pepper.
Zone Products In This Recipe: