- 5 Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Low-fat ricotta cheese - whipped
- 1 tsp Fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Walnuts - crushed
- Stevia - to taste
- 5 Blueberries
- Clean and hull strawberries and set aside.
- In a bowl whip the ricotta with lemon juice, vanilla, crushed walnuts and stevia.
- Add dollops of the ricotta mixture to the top of each strawberry.
- Top each strawberry with a blueberry and arrange them in a bowl on their side to look like a star with strawberries on their sides and the blueberries in the center.