- 3 oz Bay scallops
- 3 tbsps White wine - for marinade
- 1 tbsp Rolled oats - old fashioned
- 1/2 oz Low-fat cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsps Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Mrs. Dash lemon pepper
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce - chopped
- 1/4 cup bush's
- 1 Tomato
- 1 cup Cucumber
- Marinate scallops in white cooking wine overnight in the refrigerator (turning a few times).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain scallops and place in an individual baking dish, sprinkle with old fashioned oats and then spread shredded cheese on top. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the scallops are baking, whisk the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and Mrs. Dash together for a dressing.
- Combine garbanzo beans with the rest of the salad ingredients and drizzle with dressing.
Zone Products In This Recipe: